Wednesday, February 27, 2008

commont on prejudice

In our scioty, a lot people more or less have descrimation with another group

people. people who are prejudice against may feel sad, although sometimes people are

sub-consious. I don't know if people who in a higher class descrmation you what you

gonna think about that, but let's image. everyone here has/had beed descrmation by

others whether in canada or in there own countries.

you probably feel painful when a group people descrmation you, but you need to

think how about people you have/ had descrmated.

In terms of this we need understand people before you descrmation others.

I think that everyone have has own intellgent and weekness. we can more focus on the

good point they have. Try to understand he/she first than dicided what to do with

he/she. For me , I really change my mind after I learn this unit, I understand that

we can more focus on the good point not weekness, for one people.

In that case, treat everyone equially.

1 comment:

Xixi said...

Hi~~I'm the sofa~~~glad to be the first one~
Well.......After we learnt this unit, i'm trying to think about have i ever descriminate others. yes, i did.......i told myself if u think others don't have the right to descriminate u, the same thing, u also don't have the right to judge people from the outside~right?