Saturday, January 26, 2008

world consumption

Rencently, with the golobe econmic boom,though more and more people became rich, a new problem created which is World consumption. In a lot of place has faced this problem.

According to the artical Starbucks in american which now offer to customers $1 coffee which lose half of it price. A lot of expetrs are concern about overspending americans. According to a research more and more americans are involved in cards problem, If you ask anericans how much money you own on your card, what they answer is about half of their own to bank.

I am worried about the situation in canada, as we kwon now a days canada dollars is worth than US dollar. If this continue the goverment may own much more money than before, and also will increase the tax.

2 comments:

Jarno said...

You know what? These days I put a Currency on my desk and check US dollar, Canadian dollar and RMB everyday. As it was rising, my heart-beat was speeding up...but it is right that tax in Montreal has fallen down a little bit? Don't you think that is a wonderful thing to us?

Helen said...

I think that suffering cards problems depend on different person.For example,I never pay my visa bills late so that I have high credit that allows me do a lot of things.If you konw how to use your cards correctly and having your own plan to use your cards efficiently,it'll be more safely and conveniently and you can get benefit such as cash rebate.Although I konw that it's not every card owner can do this like me,but we can't negate everything about card using.I'm sure that you also have some cards,so according to your own experence,do you think that you benefit a lot from your card?